SOIL FLUX CO₂
Portable Soil ﬂux device is ideal for simultaneous measurements of Flux CO₂, O₂, CH₄, Rn, H₂, H₂S, SO₂, Hydrocarbons, VOC, etc over a wide dynamic range. It is suitable for measurements in the ﬁelds, forests, landﬁlls and other areas. The device is connected to tablet via Bluetooth.
Various gas sensors measure the gas concentration inside the measuring head. Software calculates the ﬂux directly on site. Accurate GPS module determines the exact location of the measurement.
- Flux CO₂ from soil;
- Gas presence on school / kindergarten playgrounds;
- Carbon ﬁngerprint and greenhouse gases;
- Soil activity after fires;
- Search for uranium mines, construction material testing.
- Portable, compact and lightweight;
- Map location (inbuilt GPS module);
- Up to 5 diﬀerent gas sensors with diﬀerent ranges;
- Operation via tablet, mobile phone or PC.
- Dimensions – Device: 500 × 350 × 200 mm, Weight: 7.5 kg;
- Dimensions – Measuring head: 390 × 200 × 200 mm, Weight: 3 kg;
- Operating conditions: 5-40 °C < 90% RH, non – condensing; Storage
- Conditions: 20-40 °C < 90% RH, non – condensing;
- Power supply: Li-ion battery 90-264 VAC, 47-69 Hz;
- Tablet: Bluetooth, GPS, Windows platform.