GAS MIXING DEVICE
Gas mixing devices are used for high precision control of gas mixtures in calibration procedures and preparing gas mixtures for industrial or laboratory use. Precise dilution of various gases enables the user to obtain the most accurate gas mixture for used application. User simply sets the target output concentration for desired gas. Actual concentrations based on ﬂow measurements are displayed in real time during mixing.
Various gas sensors combined with highly accurate mass ﬂow controllers and sophisticated software mixes the gas mixture from 100% down to 1 ppm.
- Gas mixtures for sensors calibration;
- Calibration of personal gas monitors;
- Calibration of Emission, Imission monitors;
- Gas mixtures for industrial, laboratory use;
- Applicable also in Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Chemical and biological experiments.
- Mixing non-corrosive and corrosive gases such as: SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, H2S, etc.
- 1 – 4 channels;
- High accuracy and repeatability;
- Stationary or portable;
- Mixtures from 100% to ppm.
- +/- 1% of Full Scale including linearity over 15 to 25 °C and 0.7 to 4 bar;
- +/- 2% of Full Scale including linearity over 0 to 50 °C and 0.3 to 10 bar;
- +/- 1% of Full Scale accuracy at a specific temperature and pressure is available with special calibration;
- Reproducibility: ± 0.25% f.s. (± 0.15% f.s. on demand);
- Response time: 300 ms;
- Flow range: 0 to 10 sccm to 0 to 50 slpm; flow ranges specified are for an equivalent ﬂow of Nitrogen at 760 mm Hg and 21 °C.
- Response time: 300 ms, 2 s average;
- Gas pressure: 2 bar optimal, 34 bar max;