Blist O₂ is an automatic device for measuring O₂ concentration in blister packs. The device provides reliable, accurate and reproducible analysis that eliminates the possibility of human errors. The measuring procedure is simple, fast, and efficient. The user interface is designed for an easy operation. The operator selects the required type of analysis, i.e. single point analysis of one blister pack or series analysis. A statistical analysis report is automatically generated by the software. The specially designed blister cartridge enables fast and precise measurements of different types of blister packs. The intelligent, patented measuring head enables automatic calibration and self-controlled sensor status. The system prolongs sensor’s life span because the special sensor head prevents sensor damages.
Optical sensors with optical transmitter installed combined with intelligent software instantly measure the O₂ concentration in very small headspaces in blister packs.
- Pharmacy: O₂ concentration in blisters and vials (custom design);
- Food & Beverage: Coffee capsules (custom design).
- No sample extraction;
- High accuracy and precision;
- No O₂ consumption during measurement;
- IQ & OQ Documentation;
- Automatic calibration.
- Measuring range: 0-50% O₂;
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% O₂;
- Limit of detection: 0.1% O₂;
- Operating temperature range: 5-40 °C;
- High precision positioning: < 0.02 mm;
- Dimensions: 600 × 315 × 385 mm, Weight: 50 kg;
- Interface: USB, RS485, Ethernet.